Friday, May 6, 2011

Transportation in Boston

Transportation in Boston can be flakey. It is delayed and commuter rail is sporadic. Boston THINKS they are tough for having the Red Sox, but give me the MTA anyday!!!
In the city itself and Cambridge, getting around is very easy (most of the time) because of the subways . The subways are red, green, blue, and orange. (Gee, the colors of the rainbow;) Note: the silver line is a bus, not subway or trains. I do not know why the MBTA has such an inconsistency, but the MBTA workers are not sympathetic that new people may not be aware of this. I know this from experience because I got yelled at by an MBTA employee a few months after moving to Boston.



Sometimes you can see nice scenery from the trains though. This is my favorite scenery from the red line! Sailboats on the Charles River is a sure sign of spring:)

No comments:

Post a Comment