Sunday, May 22, 2011

Its not the end of the world

Great news! May 21, 2011 was NOT the end of the world!! But as I laughed at the few who were panicking as they collected money from people (do you need money in Heaven or Hell?) i was enjoying myself!
Every Tuesday and Friday now til Thanksgiving, there is a farmers market in Copley Square. They even sell homemade pies there!
Saturday I went to Earthfest in Boston. Personally I only went to see Ed Kowalczyk! Met him and had my picture taken with him which was awesome! In my minute or less of being around him, he seemed like a nice guy.
After Earthfest was over, i decided it was too beautiful of a day to just go home so I walked around in Boston Public Garden. I saw a wedding just finishing. They got totally lucky that the weather was gorgeous and the sun was over Boston all day!
Despite the Rapture failure and Sunday being a blah day, it wasnt such a bad weekend. And if the end of the world really is near, dont panic. Just get off your ass and enjoy each day just like many of us did this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment